You know that things aren't right when a guy like Luke Harangody puts up career numbers against your team. The Celtics' rookie who averages around 2 ppg put up a career high 17 points and career-high 11 boards in last night's 20-point Celtics win. The Celtics layed it on the Raptors hard in the first quarter, going up 34-22 after one, and continued the onslaught in the second quarter where Nate Robinson scored 10 of his 15 points. The C's were able to keep the starters minutes to a minimum last night as none of the Celtics starters with the exception of Glen Davis played over 30 minutes. Paul Pierce led the Celtics with 20 points and Ray Allen had 17 points going 3 for 4 from three point land.
The Raptors on the other hand were short handed with Bayless sitting out with the ankle injury. DeMar led the Raps with 20 points while Bargnani and Kleiza had 17 points a piece. With last night's Celtics win, the C's are now an impressive 16-2 at home.
- Second chance points were 22-12 in favour of the Celtics
- Raps had six players in double figures
- Ed Davis Watch: 8 points, 2 boards and 2 blocks including a throwdown jam on Jermaine O'Neal
- Young Onez Watch: DeMar DeRozan 20 pts, Amir Johnson 10 pts-5 boards, Sonny Weems DNP-Back Spasms
- Milestone Friday: This marked the Celtics' 3000th win in franchise history
- For a Celtics perspective on the game, check out the game recap at CelticsBlog
- Next up, the Raptors take on the 8-25 Sacramento Kings on Sunday