The Raptors were outhustled by the Celtics second unit last night. With players like Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, Rajon Rondo and Marquis Daniels out of the lineup, the Raptors couldn't muster up enough effort to put away the Celtics' second unit. The Celtics took advantage in the second quarter with guys like Kendrick Perkins and Eddie House making big baskets for the C's. The Raptors mad a run in the closing minutes with big threes from Marco Belinelli, Bargnani and Jack to pull within five but the effort was a little too late.
For the Raptors, Bosh and Bargnani led the Raptors for a second straight game as they had 25 pts and 21 pts respectively. Hedo Turkoglu was questionable before last night's game but got the start and had a decent game with 12/7/7 in 39 minutes.
The Celtics were led by Jesus Shuttlesworth himself who scored 23 points. The Raps also had problems stopping the intensity of Kendrick Perkins who had 14 points and 10 boards.
- The Celtics had some great bench production with 15 pts from Glen "Big Baby" Davis and 12 points from Eddie House
- The Raptors end their five-game win streak
- Raptors were outrebounded 36-28
- For a Celtics perspective, check out Red's Army
- DeRozan Watch: 14 minutes, 3 pts, 4 fouls and this sweet jam on Kendrick Perkins:
Next up, the Raps face off against the San Antonio Spurs on Sunday evening...
Photo credit: (Photo by Brian Babineau/NBAE via Getty Images)