First Quarter: 30 pts
Second Quarter: 35 pts
Third Quarter: 19 pts
Fourth Quarter: 17 pts
There it is in a nutshell. Toronto scored 35 points in the second quarter and followed it up with 36 points in the SECOND HALF. The Raps ran out of gas as the Pacers had no problems getting back into the game in the third quarter. Danny Granger who finished with 23 points helped get his Pacers team back within two points in the third. Indiana did not stop fighting their way back into this as the Raps just went cold. It was just an ugly second half meltdown from the Raptors.
Andrea Bargnani had an impressive game pulling down a career-high 17 rebounds to go along with his 12 pts and 3 blocks. Chris Bosh did his regular 20-10 thing, scoring 27 points, grabbing 10 boards along with a couple of steals and blocks.
The Pacers bench came up huge in this game as Mike Dunleavy, A.J. Price and Solomon Jones all scored in double figures. Troy Murphy had 20 pts (15 pts off of threes) and 16 rebounds.
- Toronto shot the ball horribly, going 32-81 (39%)
- The Pacers nailed 11 three balls
- Raps blew their 23-point lead in the second half
- For a Pacers perspective, check out Pacers Pulse
- DeRozan Watch: 20 minutes, 7 pts (3-7), 2 rebounds including another highlight dunk with an alley oop pass from Hedo:
Next up, the Raptors take on the New York Knicks on Friday...
Photo credit: (AP Photo/Darron Cummings)