RAPS 110, MAVS 88
Wow. Your Toronto Raptors having a winning record.
The latest win came against a tough Western conference squad in the Dallas Mavericks. And it was a blowout win at that. The Raptors took care of business in the second quarter and didn't look back. The Raps outscored the Magic 34-18, going on an 8-0 run midway through the second quarter. The Raps who have had some impressive victories this season, did their work on the defensive end and had what may be their most impressive win to date. Chris Bosh had 23 pts/13 rebounds and Andrea Bargnani finished with 22 pts, 6 boards and 2 blocks.
The point guard combo of Jack-Calderon worked well too, the two combined for 7 assists a piece with Calderon scoring 15 points while Jack put up 11 points including this circus shot:
- Raps outrebounded the Mavs 45-41
- The Raps are ranked 6th in the East and are tied with the Miami Heat
- Toronto is 14-0 when holding teams to under 100 pts
- Very cool post-game quote from Dirk: "“He’s (Bargnani) way more athletic than I ever was,”"
- There was a Patrick O'Bryant sighting
- For a Mavs perspective, check out Mavs Moneyball
- DeRozan Watch: 24 min, 8 points, 3 rebounds, 4 fouls
Photo credit: (AP Photo/The Canadian Press,Chris Young)