11-17 and 2nd in the Atlantic Division, man, does this division ever suck. Defensively, you never know what you're going to get from these Raptors, and tonight, the Raps had no defense at all. The Magic shot about 70% for like three quarters of last night's game.
But hey, there's still New Jersey on Friday right? Actually...Jack Armstrong got it right, this team is so unpredictable and no game is a lock.
D12 almost had a triple double with his 18 pts, 14 rebounds and 8 swats while five other Magic players finished with double figures. For the Magic, it was just another day at the office as they got it done from three-point land, knocking down 14 triples.
For the Raps, it was the same old story. They played bad defense from the get-go and were outscored for every quarter and couldn't even keep this one competitive. Bosh led the Raptors with 20 pts and 6 boards.
- Orlando block party: Magic had 14 blocks while the Raptors had zip, zilch, ZERO blocks
- Raps were outrebounded again, 42-31 Magic
- Matt Barnes had 20 pts off of the bench for the Magic
- For a Magic perspective check out Third Quarter Collapse
- DeRozan Watch: 17 min, 4 pts, 3 rebounds, 2 assists
Up next, the Raptors face off against the New Jersey Nets...
Photo credit: (Photo by Fernando Medina/NBAE via Getty Images)