BUCKS 117, RAPS 95
In case you missed Delfino's block on the rook, check it out here.
Roko Ukic, Raptor Killer. Man, I think Scott Skiles forgot that Roko was even on his bench. Roko took it to his former squad, lighting the Raps up with 17 points (11 in the 4th) and 4 assists in what may have been one of his best games of his career. Anyhow, Roko's performance may help him move the ranks in the my nomination for The Doubting Thomas Award over at NBA Mate. Mr. Skiles, FREE ROKO!
Another former Raptor, Carlos Delfino had 17 points in the win, as the Bucks snapped their 4-game losing skid.
Now, the Raptors went back to their old defensive ways allowing the Bucks to shoot 52% and scoring 117. The Raps were short-handed without Andrea Bargnani (ankle) and Jose Calderon (hip) in the starting lineup. Rasho and Jarret Jack both got the starts in their place. For Bosh, it was another day at the office with his 26 pts/10 boards but Mr. Big Bucks, Hedo Turkoglu, failed to show up for missing offense. Hedo put up only 9 pts on 4 of 8 shooting.
- ROY candidate, Brandon Jennings led the Bucks with 22 pts, 6 dimes, 2 steals and 2 blocks
- Raps had 14 tunovers with 23 points coming off those TO's
- Bucks had 7 players in double figures
- Raptors were 4 of 14 from three point landFor a Bucks perspective, check out Bucksketball
- DeRozan Watch: 25 minutes, 8 pts, 6 rebounds
Next up, the Raps take on the Atlanta Hawks in Toronto on Friday...
Photo credit: (Photo by Gary Dineen/NBAE via Getty Images)